a job you love?
We strive for a good work-life balance and participate in interesting and creative projects outside of client work to expand our abilities.
Working at GraphicWeave is pretty cool. Not only do you get to work with smart, funny people who love what they do, but we also take care of you. We all have a strong voice in what we do and how we do it. GraphicWeave is not just a company, it’s a closely knit team. We believe in the power of individuals coming together to do something bigger than they could have done alone.
We don’t put up walls — UX designers, frontend and backend developers are all in close collaboration to design and build modern websites, mobile and web applications. We’re thought leaders always looking to improve our processes and tools, so come ready to learn and teach others.
We are looking for a candidates having three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
Job responsibilities include
– To interact with the corporate clients.
– Generating new business from the new and existing partners
– Follow up with the prospective channel partners
– Handling the channel partners
– Regular follow up with the clients
– Responsible for generating business in the given area.
– Responsible for making strategies for generation of revenue.
– Responsible for complete sales cycle till the closure of the deals.
– Responsible for making strategic tie ups for profitability of the organization