a job you love?
We strive for a good work-life balance and participate in interesting and creative projects outside of client work to expand our abilities.
Working at GraphicWeave is pretty cool. Not only do you get to work with smart, funny people who love what they do, but we also take care of you. We all have a strong voice in what we do and how we do it. GraphicWeave is not just a company, it’s a closely knit team. We believe in the power of individuals coming together to do something bigger than they could have done alone.
We don’t put up walls — UX designers, frontend and backend developers are all in close collaboration to design and build modern websites, mobile and web applications. We’re thought leaders always looking to improve our processes and tools, so come ready to learn and teach others.
Senior Software Developer
We’re hiring an outstanding software engineer with a keen eye for detail & quality!
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Ample knowledge of Databases.
- Ability to write flexible, modular and idiomatically correct code.
- Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high quality software within agreed project deadlines.
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
- Build and promote a positive working environment for the team.
- Supervise, train and guide team members.
– Must have good working knowledge of WordPress
– MySQL a plus
– Proficient in working with various plugins.
– Excellent listening skills, strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
– Ability to wear many hats, able to change direction quickly and show eagerness to learn new things
– Passion for writing clean, neat, maintainable and decoupled code.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Converting Mockups to WordPress themes
– Creating new WordPress plugins
– Experience with Bulk Managing WordPress websites