a job you love?
We strive for a good work-life balance and participate in interesting and creative projects outside of client work to expand our abilities.
Working at GraphicWeave is pretty cool. Not only do you get to work with smart, funny people who love what they do, but we also take care of you. We all have a strong voice in what we do and how we do it. GraphicWeave is not just a company, it’s a closely knit team. We believe in the power of individuals coming together to do something bigger than they could have done alone.
We don’t put up walls — UX designers, frontend and backend developers are all in close collaboration to design and build modern websites, mobile and web applications. We’re thought leaders always looking to improve our processes and tools, so come ready to learn and teach others.
Making what matters work at GraphicWeave takes the passion of every single employee. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
1. Software Developer
We’re hiring an outstanding software engineer with a keen eye for detail & quality!
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Ample knowledge of Databases.
- Ability to write flexible, modular and idiomatically correct code.
2. Business Development Manager
We are also looking for a sharp and quick learning business development manager.
You will be responsible for customer relationships, from pre-sales through on-boarding to software delivery
You will interact directly with customers and partners to ensure understanding of business needs/challenges and deliver engaging and thoughtful demonstrations software development capabilities both in person and via web meetings
You will interact directly with product management and technical resources to understand the solution roadmap and technical integrations
You will proactively communicate customer needs/requirements for product enhancements and offerings for the product platforms
You will develop sales tools/documentation to assist in the proper application/sales practices
You will participate in trade shows as appropriate
3. WordPress Developer
– Must have good working knowledge of WordPress
– MySQL a plus
– Proficient in working with various plugins.
– Excellent listening skills, strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
– Ability to wear many hats, able to change direction quickly and show eagerness to learn new things
– Passion for writing clean, neat, maintainable and decoupled code.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Converting Mockups to WordPress themes
– Creating new WordPress plugins
– Experience with Bulk Managing WordPress websites